Friday 22nd – Sunday 24th April
Bringing the best plant-based food, ethical clothing brands, cruelty-free beauty products and eco-friendly household items from local, independent companies.
- Large marquee with sustainable artisan crafters and vegan foodies
- Yoga and holistic well-being tipi
- Vegan street food, cakes & ice-cream
- Artisan courtyard of retailers
- FREE cocktail tasters and demos
- Cocktail Masterclasses in the Spirit Lab
- FREE children's spring nature crafts
- FREE talks on sustainable living by a local expert
Meet BBC antique expert Charles Hanson and learn about sustainable antiques!
The Festival is family-friendly, with a fun-filled atmosphere is fuelled by guest speakers, demonstrations, hands-on workshops, kids' activities, and a diverse array of market stalls of vegan products, food, and beverages.Bishton Hall
Parking available – £2 per car
Photo by Priscilla Du Preez
Photo by Iain Geddes